Life is the most valuable thing we have.
That’s why we have prepared some very good short quotes about life that you won’t forget.
The days are not the same, and we must be prepared to solve all the obstacles the life proposes.
These short quotes about life collection not only has the strength to make your day better.
But also to level the frequency you need to make your life better.
So, here is the list:
1. If you try, you risk failure. If you don’t, you ensure it. – Anonymous
2. Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today. – Will Rogers
3. What we think, we become. – Buddha
4. Yesterday you said tomorrow. Just do it. – Nike
5. I don’t need it to be easy, I need it to be worth it. – Lil Wayne
6. You can if you think you can. – George Reeves.
7. Good things happen to those who hustle. – Anaïs Nin
8. I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees. – Euripides
9. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. – Samuel Beckett
10. Life is defined more by its risks than by its samenesses. – Mary Anne Radmacher
11. You only pass through this life once, you don’t come back for an encore. – Elvis Presley
12. Your happiness and the quality of your life depend on you. – Jean Renee Porter
13. Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. – Oscar Wilde
14. Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. – Marthe Troly-Curtin
15. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt. – Sylvia Plath
16. Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. – Victor Hugo
17. Inspiration exists, but it must find you working. – Pablo Picasso
18. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. – Albert Einstein
19. We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak. – Epictetus
20. The best revenge is massive success. – Frank Sinatra
21. Whatever you do, do it well. – Walt Disney
22. Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. – Robert H. Schiuller
23. “People who use time wisely spend it on activities that advance their overall purpose in life.”– John C. Maxwell
24. “The only joy in the world is to begin.” – Cesare Pavese
25. “For many men, the acquisition of wealth does not end their troubles, it only changes them.” – Seneca
26. Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. – Soren Kierkegaard
27. It’s better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life. – Elizabeth Kenny
28. “The Way Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.” – Walt Disney
29. “The Pessimist Sees Difficulty In Every Opportunity. The Optimist Sees Opportunity In Every Difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
30. “Get busy living or get busy dying.” – Stephen King
31. “Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
32. “Imitation is suicide.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
33. The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering. – Bruce Lee
34. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. – George Addair
35. There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. – Edith Wharton
36. I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. – Jimmy Dean
37. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
38. “Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.” —Malala Yousafzai
39. Tough times don’t last. Tough people do. – Robert H. Schuller
40. Courage is one step ahead of fear. – Coleman Young
41. “Defeat may serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out.” – Edwin Markham
42. “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
43. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself. – Harvey Fierstein
44. One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching. – Gerard Way
45. Everything that you are going through is preparing you for what you’ve asked for. —Unknown
46. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas A. Edison
47. “Don’t ever confuse the two: your life and your work. The second is only part of the first. – Anna Quindlen
48. “Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and enjoying it for everything that it is.”– Mandy Hale
49. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.”– Henry David Thoreau
50. Determine your priorities and focus on them. – Eileen McDargh
We hope that these 50 short quotes about life can be useful in your day to day life.
So, did you like the collection?
We appreciate your feedback in the comment section below.
Please share it on your social media to help others get better and better.