Are you looking for Inspirational Quotes for Women to be productive? We’ve gathered a list of 35 quotes that will make you feel empowered. They range from motivational to inspirational, from active to content. Have a look and pick the best one for your situation.
1. “Worry about what you can control and don’t worry about anything else.”
This quote has a lot of positive energy, and it will help you to take your life back in your hands.
2. “Don’t be afraid of all the things you don’t know, but don’t learn all the things you already know.”
Everyone has something to learn about themselves, their surroundings and about life in general. Don’t be afraid to grow and develop, it’s a great adventure!
3. “Dreams are free, but they must be fulfilled by ourselves. If we wait for them to be fulfilled by others, we’ll end up waiting forever.”
Dreams are there to be pursued and achieved, it’s our responsibility to go after them.
4. “You can’t change someone else, but you can change the way you interact with them.”
This quote will help you to improve your relationships with people around you and avoid unnecessary conflicts. It’s more effective than avoiding conflict in the first place!
5. “A woman who uses her mind is like a man who uses his hands – she is dangerous”
A quote by Vladimir Lenin, this one is a bit different than most quotes about women, but it still contains some good advice.
6. “If you want something, go out and get it.”
This one is a bit more self-awareness and reflection based. The author of the quote makes a point that everyone should take ownership of their own lives, rather than anybody else. Take responsibility for your life and stop complaining about how hard it can be sometimes! If you want to get something done, you will find a way to do so!
7. affairs | sex | money These are the 3 things we all struggle with at some point in our lives.
Everyone feels helpless when it comes to these things and this often leads to great life satisfaction issues. The quote is a reminder that we are all accountable for our own lives and we can only control the things that we can control.
8. “Nothing floats there but fear.”
A statement by Clara Barton, a woman who was dedicated to humanitarian causes and assisting soldiers during the American Civil War by providing medical supplies, battlefield nursing and helping families locate their loved ones serving in the military. A true role model!
9. “Women make better leaders than men because they have a greater appreciation for the role of cooperation and harmony in civilization.”
This quote by American journalist, historian and politician Benjamin Disraeli is a strong statement about the attributes of women and their ability to work well together. Of course, it is not only attributed to women; it can also be applied to men.
10. “Every man is the architect of his own fortune.”
A great quote from Andrew Carnegie that makes you think about your future and how you see yourself growing in life. Don’t be afraid of who you are and what you can do – go out there and accomplish great things!
11. “If you live in the past, don’t forget to keep your eyes on the present, and don’t bother about the future.”
Sometimes we get so wrapped up with regrets that we cannot see the big picture. If you want to change your life for good, it would be best if you think of what’s happening today instead of dwelling on yesterday. Focus on today, keep moving forward and take small steps at a time!
Grow rich | become productive This can be applied to many aspects of life: work, relationships, hobbies…
12. “It’s not what you wear; it’s how you wear it.”
This quote emphasizes the importance of confidence and the ability to look good even if you are not dressed in designer brands. There is no need to be attached to material things!
13. “Go after a goal like it was a blood feud.”
A quote that comes from American author, activist and feminist Gore Vidal, who passed away in 2012. It should be noted that he stated this during an interview with Larry King, where he was asked about his views on women being leaders or becoming judges (sitting on a bench). It is a strong statement that may be attributed to men as well.
14. “A happy woman is one who is grateful for everything she has and keeps her mouth shut”
A quote by German writer Franziska von Reventlow from the 18th century. It promotes a positive attitude towards life, along with the ability to be grateful for all the small things. It truly makes you appreciate what you have when you think about it this way!
15. “Don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do today.”
It could be said that procrastination is a big problem nowadays. There is so much to do and so little time, but somehow we just can’t get started. This quote will help you to engage with life right away, rather than wasting your time on other things.
16. “The greatest test of courage is not whether you are terrified to death but whether you are brave enough to go on.”
This quote by Dwight Eisenhower is a bit different from the rest of the quotes we have gathered here! It makes a point about setting goals and never letting fear of failure stop you from living your life. There are many times when fear will be present, but one way or another we should always pursue our goals set for us!
17. “The greatest secret of success is to do the common things uncommonly well.”
This quote comes from November 21, 1863 edition of newspaper “Daily Morning Chronicle” in Salem, Massachusetts. It states that any job can be done great if done with passion and dedication. The key is to have a positive attitude when it comes to your work! This quote is also about giving your best at all times and providing your best work for your clients and employers.
18. “Never tell a man that he does not know his business”
| life | family When you are a child, you look up to adults and often value their opinions even more than other kids’. When we are young, we learn that the experts have the best ideas and issues, so you try to adopt their views. Focus on your own goals and values; don’t try to be everything your parents are!
19. “Be happy, live each day like it is your last because one day you’ll be right.”
This quote by American author and essayist Maya Angelou is a reminder of how important it is to live life in the moment! We can never know for sure how much time we will have and what tomorrow might bring. The thing about death that is important to remember here is that it only makes our lives more meaningful.
20. “Life isn’t about how fast you run, it’s about how far you can run.”
A quote by American figure skater Michelle Kwan from the 1998 Winter Olympics in Nagano Japan. It emphasizes the importance of being able to think far ahead and make a plan for your life regardless of what happens next. Life is not like a race where time is of the essence – it is great to enjoy life while we can!
21. “The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.”
A quote by English author and clergyman John Stuart Mill from his famous essay On Liberty. It also illustrates how important it is to be a good leader and help others whenever needed. Even something small could make a difference!
22. “Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.”
This quote by Mark Twain is perfect for the gym rats out there! You have to remember that working out is one of the best decisions you can make for your health and body, but you should be aware that it can also come with health problems if done incorrectly. Don’t overdo it at the gym – listen to your body and avoid injuries!
23. “If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it.”
A quote by American author, economist and statesman Robert Frost from his collection of poems “A Further Range”, published in 1936. It conveys the importance of staying positive, moving forward and never giving up! It is a great quote to remember when you are struggling with your life or career. You have to keep working hard until you reach the position you want!
24. “The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand… …And the farther sky”.
A quote by English author Robert Louis Stevenson, from his poem “A Child’s Garden of Verses”. It emphasizes just how important it is to stay close to nature. The key is to be aware that the world is beautiful and take time out for yourself so you can relax and enjoy it!
25. “Don’t let the fear of what could be stop you from achieving what can be.”
This quote by American author John C. Maxwell was published on his website: www.johnmaxwellteam.com in October 2014, under the title “Renewed Hope”. You can also find it on YouTube. It is a great reminder for us to never give up when we are about to reach our goals or overcome a hurdle!
26. “Nothing concentrates the mind better than death.”
From an English poem by Sir Francis Bacon, published in 1625, called “A Prognostication”. It is an interesting perspective on the importance of death that you may not hear every day! Most people want to live forever, but death is always an option for human beings. It is important to remember that we will all eventually die, so if you take nothing away from your life but enjoy each moment now, it will be more enjoyable in the end!
27. “It’s better to travel hopefully than to arrive.”
This quote by Scottish poet Robert Burns’ was published in 1785. It is an interesting perspective on life, especially when it comes to our careers. If you are focused on enjoying the journey and not the destination, you will be less stressed and more satisfied!
28. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”
This quote by American politician ) was published in 1848. The key message here is that everyone has their own unique talents and qualities, so we should always strive to do our best! There is a lot more to life than simply working hard though – make sure you enjoy it too!
29. “Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.”
A quote by American author Henry David Thoreau. This is a great reminder of the importance of being true to yourself and living your beliefs. Be aware that you are unique and you need to live life on your terms, not following the crowd!
30. “You’ve got to dance like there’s nobody watching.”
This quote by American singer Michael Jackson was published in his 1982 song “Beat it”. It is a great reminder of the importance of letting go and having fun! Don’t be afraid to step out of your comfort zone, it is important to make the most of your life and enjoy it with those you care about.
31. “We fear things in proportion to our ignorance of them.”
Quote by scientist and philosopher Sir Francis Bacon, published in 1625. This quote explains how important it is to not be afraid of what we don’t know or understand. The truth is that we never really know what things will bring us, but we do know that they will never be as bad as our imaginations make them out to be!
32. “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.”
This quote by Saint Augustine was published in 1958. It reminds us that just because we are born in one place doesn’t mean we have to be stuck living there forever! We should always explore the world, travel and try new things – it is important to embrace life!
33. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
Quote by American poet Ralph Waldo Emerson, published 1803. This is a great reminder of the importance of being true to yourself, no matter what other people say or do. You have to always be confident and keep your dignity, even when you come across people that criticize or judge you!
34. “The only reason we don’t open our hearts and minds to other possibilities is because we are afraid.”
This quote by American preacher Wayne Dyer was published in his book “Wake up and Live” in 2003. It is a great reminder of how important it is to not be afraid of change, especially when it comes to your career path or choices in life. Don’t let your fears hold you back from making the right decision or living a happy life!
35. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”
This quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson was published in 1841 under the title “Self-Reliance”. It is a great reminder of the importance of being self reliant, and trusting your instincts. We are always our own best critics, so we need to learn from our mistakes and take responsibility for our actions!
36. “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.”
This quote by American author Dr Seuss was published on his website: www.seussville.com in December 2009, under the title “Life”. You can also find it on YouTube. This is a great reminder to appreciate what your life has given you, because it can be taken away at any moment. Live life with a positive mindset so you can embrace every moment and not be afraid of loss!
- 30 Inspirational quotes for life and struggles +Explanation
- 50 Short Quotes About Life
- 50+ Beautiful Love Hurts Quotes For Everyone
- breakup quotes
- Friends Quotes
- Good Morning Quotes
- Inspirational Quotes
- Life Quotes
- Love Quotes
- Motivational Quotes
To conclude this post, I want to say that there are many more inspirational quotes out there than the 36 that I have covered in this post. Don’t be afraid to find your own! Remember that the more times you read quotes, the more you will be able to open your mind and learn from them. I hope this post has given you a few useful quotes, and challenged you to read them as much as possible!
I would also like to extend my thanks for reading this far. Please feel free to share your own inspirational quotes in the comment section below – I would love to hear from any of you!