True love quotes and sayings for your Love.
Everyone have a love and we always like to make them happy.
Quotes have power, they turn us on in seconds and improve our day.
It does not matter if it’s the best or bad time, they fit into any situation.
- True love, to me, is when she’s the first thought that goes through your head when you wake up and the last thought that goes through your head before you go to sleep. – Justin Timberlake
- True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart. – Honore de Balzac
- Where there is love there is life. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Love isn’t finding a perfect person. It’s seeing an imperfect person perfectly. – Sam Keen
- If I know what love is, it is because of you. – Hermann Hesse
We simply can’t abandon ship every time we encounter a storm in our marriage. Real love is about weathering the storms of life together. – Seth Adam Smith
- Real love means loving kindness and compassion, the kind of love that does not have any conditions. – Nhat Hanh
- One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving. – Paulo Coelho
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. – Lao Tzu
- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you. – Winnie the Pooh
- There’s no feeling like getting something in the mail from your loved one. You start to smile before you’ve even opened it! – Jennifer Weiner
- It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love. – David Levithan
- I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little. – Rae Carson
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. – Aristotle
You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. – Dr. Seuss
- Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new. – Ursula K. Le Guin
- I’d rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you. – John Smith, Pocahontas
- People always do crazy things when they’re in love. – Meg, Hercules
- All of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges; all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me. I’ll give my all to you. – “All of Me” by John Legend
- Take me into your lovin’ arms. Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars. – “Thinking Out Loud” by Ed Sheeran
We hope you enjoy all True love quotes and sayings on our post.
Please subscribe to our mail list so you can receive all fresh content from our site. You can also leave your love quote on the comment section.
If you need more True love quotes, you can find it on this link.
We have some other quotes about love for him and her for you to share with your love.